TRITON is a nano-technology based coating designed for application on teak and other wood surfaces. Triton binds to the wood fiber and creates protective and highly water repellent protection on the surface. TRITON does not change the appearance, color or feel of the surface being treated.
$62.00 – $198.00
- Cost + Performance
- Suggested Dilution Directions
- Packaging + Handling
- Use + Application
- Product Specification
- Triton offers exceptional performance and cost advantages
- The most effective teak protector availableContains superior technology for the marine environment
- 1 step application
- Significantly reduces surface maintenance
- MARPOL Annex III Compliant
- Readily Biodegradable
- Non-corrosive to mild steel
TRITON is provided read-to-use. For best results, clean the surface with TEAK CLEAN and disinfect with BIOCLEAR, prior to TRITON application. Apply 2 coats of TRITON to a COOL, CLEAN, and DRY wood surface with a soft brush or sponge. Allow 1 hour between coats. Allow TRITON to fully cure for 12 hours, before wetting the surface.
TRITON is available in 1-Quart and 1-Gallon HDPE containers.
- Any uncoated wood surfaces
Appearance: Clear liquid SDS Safety Information