G200 GLASS POLISH is a safe and effective cerium oxide-based glass polishing compound G200 is specifically designed to remove surface contamination and minor scratches from glass surfaces without causing damage to the glass.
G200 Glass Polish
- Cost + Performance
- Suggested Dilution Directions
- Packaging + Handling
- Use + Application
- Product Specification
- Superior Performance
- Cost & Time Efficient
- Easy to Use
- MARPOL Annex III and Annex V Compliant
- EPA NPDES Compliant
- REACH Compliant
- Readily Biodegradable
- No VOC’s, Non-fuming, Non-corrosive to skin
- Completely safe for the ecosystem
G200 GLASS POLISH is provided ready to use and does not require dilution. Use G200 GLASS POLISH with an appropriate DITEC rayon polishing pad to remove all dirt/contamination on the glass surface. After polishing, clean any remaining residue with CRYSTAL CLEAR 4A. NOTE: Once the surface is perfectly clean and dry, you should apply GLASSTEC® to protect the glass from future contamination.
G200 GLASS POLISH is provided ready to use and does not require dilution.
- Clean the surface from dirt, oil and dust.
- Shake well.
- Pour on applicator or orbital polisher pad and polish the glass thoroughly.
- Rinse with water and DITEC 4A Cleaner.
- Appearance: off-white cream
- Solubility: water soluble
- PH: N/A