BARNACLE BLAST is safe and non-toxic. It is specifically formulated as a fast, effective and environmental alternative for removing marine growth and mineral deposits. It is very effective for cleaning closed coil systems.
- Cost + Performance
- Suggested Dilution Directions
- Packaging + Handling
- Use + Application
- Product Specification
- BARNACLE BLAST offers exceptional performance
- 3 times more effective than phosphoric acid
- 4-10 times more effective than citric and glycolic acid
- Not DOT regulated; offers lower transportation cost
- Ideal to be used in concentrate or diluted
- Not corrosive to skin and clothing
- MARPOL Annex III and Annex V Compliant
- NPDES Compliant
- REACH Compliant
- Excellent aquatic toxicity profile
- Readily Biodegradable
- No VOC's
- Non-Corrosive to skin
- Non-corrosive to mild steel
DC-100 BARNACLE BLAST can be used in concentrated or diluted form, depending on the need for maintenance and cleaning need. Apply DC-100 BARNACLE BLAST on surface to be cleaned. Allow it to affect the surface for 30 seconds to 5 minutes. Brush the surface as necessary. Rinse with clean water.
DC-100 BARNACLE BLAST is available in 1-gallon HDPE containers.
- Closed Coil Systems
Appearance: Clear amber liquid Solubility: 100% in water PH: <1.0 SDS Safety Information