BARNACLE BLAST is safe and non-toxic. It is specifically formulated as a fast, effective and environmental alternative for removing marine growth and mineral deposits. It is very effective for cleaning closed coil systems.
- Cost + Performance
- Suggested Dilution Directions
- Packaging + Handling
- Use + Application
- Product Specification
- BARNACLE BLAST offers exceptional performance
- 3 times more effective than phosphoric acid
- 4-10 times more effective than citric and glycolic acid
- Not DOT regulated; offers lower transportation cost
- Ideal to be used in concentrate or diluted
- Not corrosive to skin and clothing
- MARPOL Annex III and Annex V Compliant
- NPDES Compliant
- REACH Compliant
- Excellent aquatic toxicity profile
- Readily Biodegradable
- No VOC's
- Non-Corrosive to skin
- Non-corrosive to mild steel
BARNACLE BLAST can be used in concentrated or diluted form, depending on the need for maintenance and cleaning need. Apply BARNACLE BLAST on surface to be cleaned. Allow it to affect the surface for 30 seconds to 5 minutes. Brush the surface as necessary. Rinse with clean water.
BARNACLE BLAST is available in 1-gallon HDPE containers.
- Closed Coil Systems
Appearance: Clear amber liquid Solubility: 100% in water PH: <1.0 SDS Safety Information