GLASSTEC is a long-lasting protective coating for glass surfaces surpassing the performance of any other products available. GLASSTEC creates a water repellent (hydrophobic) layer on the glass. The inorganic molecular bond to the glass surface provides protection against salt, calcium, mineral deposits, and UV.
- Appearance: Clear liquid
- Solubility: 100% in water
- PH: (NA)
Use & Application
- Always wear clean nitrile gloves!
- Do not apply in direct sunlight or to a hot glass surface!
- Clean the prepared glass surface with CRYSTAL CLEAR to remove the G200 residue and other contaminants.
- Repeat the last step three times. The glass surface must be completely clean.
- Apply GLASSTEC to the microfiber applicator pad (not to the point that it is dripping).
- Apply all around the perimeter of the glass surface. Do not work in sections larger than 2 sq ft at a time.
- Apply GLASSTEC in overlapping circles over the entire glass surface. Make certain that an adequate amount of GLASSTEC is kept on the microfiber cloth.
- Apply again using a cross hatch (up and down, then sided to side pattern).
- Allow GLASSTEC to dry for 2 minutes, then buff off any residue with a clean microfiber cloth.
- GLASSTEC consumption should be 2-3 ml per square foot of glass surface.
- MARPOL Annex III and Annex V Compliant
- EPA NPDES Compliant
- REACH Compliant
- No VOC’s, non-fuming, non-corrosive to skin
DITEC believes that the environment is our most precious asset, and we must take personal responsibility for how we affect it. We develop products that are unsurpassed in quality and performance, and meet or exceed the highest environmental regulatory requirements in the world.
DITEC products are free from harsh and harmful chemical ingredients such as acid, bleach, glycol ether, alkyl phenol ethoxylates, phosphates, nitrates, ammonia, kerosene, thickeners, dyes, and optical brighteners. These components are known to be dangerous to our health and ecosystem, and they fail to deliver performance and efficiency in cleaning products.
DITEC Marine has proven that an environmentally responsible approach to developing cleaning chemicals is not, in any way, shape, or form, in conflict with better performance or cost-efficiency. At DITEC Marine, caring for our environment and providing quality products to our clients is our passion.