GLASSTEC® is a long-lasting protective coating for glass surfaces surpassing the performance of any other products available. GLASSTEC® creates a water repellent (hydrophobic) layer on the glass. The inorganic molecular bond to the glass surface provides protection against salt, calcium, mineral deposits, and UV.
- Appearance: Clear liquid
- Solubility: 100% in water
- PH: (NA)
Use & Application
- ALWAYS WEAR CLEAN NITRILE GLOVES!
- DO NOT APPLY IN DIRECT SUNLIGHT OR TO A HOT GLASS SURFACE!
- Clean the prepared glass surface with CRYSTAL CLEAR 4A to remove the G-200 residue and other contaminants.
- Repeat Step 3 THREE times. The glass surface must be completely clean.
- Apply GLASSTEC® to the microfiber applicator pad (not to the point that it is dripping).
- Apply GLASSTEC® all around the perimeter of the glass surface. DO NOT WORK IN SECTIONS LARGER THAN 2 SQUARE FEET AT A TIME.
- Apply GLASSTEC® in overlapping circles over the entire glass surface. Make certain that an adequate amount of GLASSTEC® is kept on the microfiber cloth.
- Apply GLASSTEC® again using a cross hatch (up and down, then sided to side pattern)..
- Allow GLASSTEC® to dry for 2 minutes, then buff off any residue with a clean microfiber cloth.
- GLASSTEC® consumption should be 2-3 ml per square foot of glass surface.
- MARPOL Annex III and Annex V Compliant
- EPA NPDES Compliant
- REACH Compliant
- No VOC’s, Non-fuming, Non-corrosive to skin
DITEC believes that the environment is our most precious asset, and we must take personal responsibility for how we affect it. We develop products that are unsurpassed in quality and performance, and meet or exceed the highest environmental regulatory requirements in the world.
DITEC products are free from harsh and harmful chemical ingredients such as acid, bleach, glycol ether, alkyl phenol ethoxylates, phosphates, nitrates, ammonia, kerosene, thickeners, dyes, and optical brighteners. These components are known to be dangerous to our health and ecosystem, and they fail to deliver performance and efficiency in cleaning products.
DITEC Marine has proven that an environmentally responsible approach to developing cleaning chemicals is not, in any way, shape, or form, in conflict with better performance or cost-efficiency. At DITEC Marine, caring for our environment and providing quality products to our clients is our passion.